You have been selected to engage with this network because of your dedication, talents, and drive to be of service to improve the quality of life in Native communities across the state of Minnesota.
The Goals of the Oyate Network:
- Help Native leaders grow support for their work
- Connect leaders across the state using technology
- Increase practice of culture and an Indigenous worldview
- Build connections between participants
- Fund community projects through cohort sessions
- Build a regional network to advance tribal communities
- Utilize this space to work, connect, collaborate, inform, and relate to your peer Native leaders in the state of Minnesota.